Tuesday, July 1, 2014

OPEN24/7: NESFUTURE IT IS REAL? IT IS REAL? NESSSSSSFUTURE!

These are the 10 Things I want to achieve before reaching 40.
"The Future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams" – Eleanor Roosevelt


TEN TEN TEN!!! 
#10. HAVE A STABLE JOB ($$$$$)
I've been studying since 2001, and I want to graduate and to have a stable job to sustain the needs of my family.


Like Mr. Crabs, I want to establish a food business that would give me a lot of money like in this picture! HAHAHA



NINE NINE NINE!!
#9. WATCH FIFA WORLD CUP LIVE!

AND ITS A GOAL!!!



OLE! OLE! OLE! OLE! OLE! OLE! OLE! OLE! OLE! OLE! OLE! OLE! OLE! 


 EIGHT EIGHT EIGHT!!
#8. MAKE AND PRODUCE A FULL LENGTH INDIE FILM (I LOVE FILMS)
IN 5, 4, 3, 2 ,1 AAAAACTION!!!

(Source: filmfemalefrustration.tumblr.com)


 Before I didn't appreciate the art of indie films but when I watched Thy Womb I learned
to recognize and value the works of the indie film makers. The story doesn't lie on fictional things but the real story on our society. Philippine film makers shouldn't show stories about how romance, kababalaghan, comedy they also should reveal the REAL story of Juan dela Cruz.


Since I was inspired by the indie films that I've watched, I made my first short indie film that I considered my steeping stone to the Philippine indie films


I WISH MY FUTURE FILM WILL BE SCREENED HERE
(COMING SOON)

(Source: Google.com)

....................................................................................... AND CUUUUUUUUUT!!!!!  (YEHEY)

 SEVEN SEVEN SEVEN!!
#7. WATCH HILLSONG CONCERT
I missed the Hillsong concert last June 2014, so before I reached 40, I want to watched them perform live in Australia! Their songs really inspired me in my life and it made me closer to God!

                                                                  (Source: Google.com)

ONE WAY, JESUS YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE THAT I COULD LIVE FOR (LSS)

                                                                    (Source: Google.com)


 SIX SIX SIX!!
#6. HAVE MY OWN HOUSE FOR MY FAMILY (DREAM HOUSE)
Since I was a child. I always dreamed having a big house. I know someday this house will be mine.

 (Source: Google.com)
 

(Source: Google.com)

 FAYB FIVE FIVE!!
#5. HAVE MY OWN CAAAAAAAAAR!! (Brum! Brum! Bruuuuuuum!)
Everyone of us wants to have a car that would take you to the place where you wanted to anytime! I want to have a car, a car for my family who could take me to places where happiness exists!

(PUNTA KAMI SUBIC, SAMA KA?)
 
(source: rebloggy.com)

BRB. OFF TO SUBIC (LOL)

(source: cargifs.tumblr.com)

 POR POR FOUR!!
#4. BUILD A CHARITY/FOUNDATION FOR STREET CHILDREN
They said that I'm a strong person but deep inside I have a soft heart to those who are needy. I want to build a foundation for the homeless kids also for the senior citizens.

(KALABIT PENGE)

(source: latarablanca.org)

In our DevCom subject, we had this project about helping street children. Then by that, I realized that I'm so lucky to have a complete family and I learned to appreciate little things that can also makes you happy. Money can't buy happiness.

(OH KIDS KAIN NA KAYO!)

(source: hecaresfoundation.com)


 TREE TRI THREE!!

#3. MARRY THE ONE I LOVE ( WILL YOU MARRY ME?)
                                                (I'M GONNA MARRY YOUR PRINCESS ♫)

                                                    (Source: mayihavetherings.tumblr.com)


MAKE HER MY QUEEN..♫
                                                  (Source: mayihavetherings.tumblr.com)

I want her to be the only girl that I love for the rest of my life
And give her the best of me 'til the day that I die. ♫


TWO TWO!!
#2. HAVE MY OWN FAMILY (CABANELA FAMILY <3)
After marriage, of course we'll be making our own family

 (Source: giphy.com)


And we'll be watching our favorite TV series together: The Walking Dead!

   (Source: giphy.com)



When I get old with my wife, we will be playing with my grandchildren and our dog: Popoy

   (Source: giphy.com)


 AND............ WAN WAN ONE!!!
#1. TO FINISH MY CHILDREN'S STUDIES

My parents always entails to me that education is a very important to every child. I want my children to finish their studies, to have a decent job and great family in the future!


(source: google.com)

CONGRATULATIONS!!

      (source: google.com)

Like my family. You can see in my Mama and Papa's face that their happy when my ate graduated from college









No comments:

Post a Comment